- Is there a style or theme that inspires you? Gather pictures, colours and textures;
- What are your needs? A place to escape and relax? A place to entertain?
- Who uses the garden? General public, family, friends, children,animals?;
- What sort of garden do you want? Low maintenance? Flowers? Greenery?
- Would you like to cut your own flowers? Grow your own vegetables? Create your own compost?
- Any problem areas? We can suggest ways to enhance them;
- Is your garden suitable for every season? Consider trees to cast shade in the summer and create warmth in the cooler months;
- Want to encourage wildlife? Native plants will attract native birds and insects;
- Are you in a drought or fire-prone location?
- Need a focal point? Plinth, pond or water feature?
- Do you need a screen for privacy? Is there a structure overlooking you?
We will take the time to look at your outdoor environment and discuss all the options. The team at ARTVIEW Landscapes have the experience to help you make the most suitable choices for your garden.
We place great value on exact communication between you, ARTVIEW Landscapes and any specialist contracted into the project
By really listening to your requests, the work is clearly directed to ensure your complete satisfaction. Read what our clients have to say.